Gauhati University Admission 2022 in Integrated M.Com, BA-LLB, LLB, MMLS, & M.Sc Nursing (Psychiatric); get complete info
The registration portal for Gauhati University Admission 2022 into Integrated M.Com, LLB, BA-LLB, MMLS, and M.Sc in Psychiatric Nursing is now open, know all details here.
Gauhati University is all set to welcome new members for Integrated M.Com, LLB, BA-LLB, Masters in Medical Laboratory Sciences (MMLS), and M.Sc in Psychiatric Nursing programmes for the academic session 2022-2023. The registration process is already open from on the 27th of June, 2022 and intending candidates can apply now by visiting the official website.
The application portal for Gauhati University Admission 2022 will remain accessible for interested candidates till the 9th of July, 2022. her are the list of courses available for admissions:
- Integrated M.Com
- Masters in Medical Laboratory Sciences (MMLS)
- BA-LLB, LLB, and LLB (Honours)
- M.Sc in Nursing (Psychiatric Nursing)
Also read: Gauhati University PG Admissions 2022: Courses available, Steps to apply, Key dates
- The integrated Masters in Commerce (M.Com) course is led by the Department of Commerce of Gauhati University, and the duration of the course is 5-years.
- Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination in the year 2021 or appeared/ passed in 2022 only are eligible to apply for Gauhati University Admission 2022. For final admission into the 1st semester course, a candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary examination (10+2) or an equivalent examination recognized by the Gauhati University securing not less than 55% marks in aggregate.
- The candidate shall be given relaxation for different categories of reservation up to 5% (five percent) of marks as per the Gauhati University rule.
Masters in Medical Laboratory Sciences (MMLS)
- Masters in Medical Laboratory Sciences (MMLS) course is offered at the Lokapriya Gopinath Bordoloi Regional Institute of Mental Health (LGBRIMH), under affiliation to Gauhati University. The MMLS course is categorized into three streams namely, Clinical Biochemistry, Haematology & Blood Banking, and Medical Microbiology.
- To ensure eligibility of a candidate for this course, she/he should have passed Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS/ BMLT) with not less than 55% aggregate marks from a UGC recognized University/ Institute.
BA-LLB, LLB, and LLB (Honours)
The BA-LLB, LLB, and LLB (Honours) courses are offered by the University Law College (ULC). The duration of these two courses is as follows:
- BA-LLB – 5-year dual-degree
- LLB – 3-year bachelor degree
M.Sc Nursing (Psychiatric Nursing)
- The M.Sc in Nursing (Psychiatric) course is also offered by the Lokapriya Gopinath Bordoloi Regional Institute of Mental Health (LGBRIMH) under affiliation with Gauhati University.
- The applicant should possess a certificate of B.Sc/ Post-basic B.Sc. degree in Nursing with not less than 55% aggregate marks from a UGC-recognized university/institute which should also be recognized by Indian Nursing Council. The applicant should be registered with the State Nursing Council, with a minimum 01 (one) year of working experience after obtaining a qualifying degree as of the closing date for submission of the online application form.
Gauhati University Admission 2022: How to apply?
- First of all, a candidate should open the admission portal of the University
- Then go to the Important Link section and click on the link that leads to the course’s application form, such as:
- Link ‘M.Sc. Nursing Application Form’ for M.Sc. Nursing (Psychiatric Nursing) course
- Link ‘LL.B. Application Form’ for B.A.-LL.B., LL.B. course
- Link ‘Integrated M.Com. Application Form’ for Integrated M.Com. course
- Link ‘PG Application Form’ for M.M.L.S. course
- After this, candidates need to register themselves by clicking on the ‘Click here for new applicant’ link
- On the admission portal, candidates have to enter their basic details
- Once done, you will need to login into the portal using the details entered in the previous step and fill up the online application form and then upload the required documents
- Lastly, preview the information entered by clicking on the ‘Next’ button and submit your application by paying the application fee
- Do not forget to keep a printout of the application form and the payment receipt of Gauhati University Admission 2022 for future references
At the time of filling out the online application forms for Gauhati University Admission 2022, the applicants will need to pay an amount of Rs. 800/- as an application fee. The amount can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, and Internet Banking facility.
The university will select eligible students for Gauhati University Admission 2022 into Integrated M.Com, BA-LLB, LLB, MMLS, & M.Sc (Psychiatric Nursing) programmes by conducting an Entrance examination. Once completed, the university will release a merit list on the basis of the results of the Entrance examination; and candidates can be admitted into corresponding programmes on the date of admission.
The entrance examinations for Gauhati University Admission 2022 into Integrated M.Com., BA-LLB, LLB, MMLS, & M.Sc (Psychiatric Nursing) will be conducted on the 24th of July on the university campus itself.
- Opening of Online Application Portal – 27th of June, 2022
- Last date to submit applications for Gauhati University Admission 2022 – 9th of July, 2022
- Release of Admit Cards – 18th of July, 2022 onwards
- Date of Entrance test – 24th of July, 2022
- For Integrated M.Com: Rs. 25,000/-
- For 3 years LLB programme: Rs. 12,770/-
- For 5 years BA-LLB programme – Rs. 19,525/-
Contacts/ Helpdesk info
If any candidate faces any issue or have any queries, they can reach the authorites for Gauhati University Admission 2022 at the helpline phone numbers: +91 80118 22200, and +91 93951 40439. Or candidates can mail them at [email protected] We highly recommend that all students keep a close watch on the official website to get all the relevant updates.
For more admission news, click here.