IOCL Nursing Admission 2023: Indian Oil Corporation Limited is inviting applications from eligible Indian Nationals for admission to the B.Sc (Nursing) and General Nursing & Midwifery Course (GNM) for the session starting from 01.08.2023 at Assam Oil College of Nursing at IOCL (AOD), Digboi.
The offered B.Sc (Nursing) programme will be a full-time regular course for a duration of 4 years, and the GNM course will be a full-time regular course for a duration of 3 years. Only unmarried female candidates meeting the below mentioned criteria may apply. There are 30 seats each in both the programmes under IOCL Nursing Admission 2023.
Table of Contents
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Nursing Admission 2023
Age Limit (GNM & BSc- Nursing)
- Minimum 17 years and maximum 24 years as on 31 December 2023 on Marksheet/ certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation (Class-X) examination shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
- Relaxation in upper age up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC-NCL candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
- Relaxation in upper age up to 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates irrespective of reservation of seats for them.
- Further, upper age relaxation of 5 years for PwBD candidates belonging to the SC/ST category and 3 years for PwBD-OBC (NCL) candidates.
Educational qualification for GNM
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (Physic, Chemistry & Biology) & English with an aggregate of 40% marks at the qualifying examination from a recognized Board.
- Candidates from state open schools recognized by the State Government and the National Institute of Open Schools (NIOS) recognized by the Central Government are also eligible.
- 10+ 2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/ English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) under CBSE Board or other equivalent Board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) with passing marks from State Nursing Registration Council
Selection Procedure of IOCL Nursing Admission 2023
- The selection process of IOCL Nursing Admission 2023 would be based on Written Test (OMR based) with 120 minutes duration. The venue and time of the written test shall be mentioned in the Admit card for the written test.
- The written test will be comprised of a total of 85 marks. The candidate will have to pass successfully in the selection process (Written Test) i.e. candidate will have to acquire a minimum of 40% (relaxable by 5% for candidates from SC/ ST/ PwBD categories against reserved positions) in the selection process for being suitable for engagement for selection to the above course.
- IOCL Nursing Admission 2023 will be based on the merit list prepared on the basis of the Written test.
- Only those candidates who are declared fit in the medical examination as per IOCL, Assam Oil Division criteria shall be considered for engagement.
Only female candidates are eligible for admission. Candidates shall have to apply online with Common Entrance Examination (CEE-2023) Roll No. and with total marks obtained in CEE-2023 organised by Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati.
How to Apply for IOCL Nursing Admission 2023?
- Scroll down to the ‘Important Link’ section and click on the link provided against ‘Direct Link to Apply’
- Click on Registration and register yourself
- After Registration Login to your profile and fill in the necessary details
- Then take a copy of the acknowledgement form for future reference.
Documents Required for IOCL Nursing Admission 2023
- 10th Pass/ Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth
- SC/ ST/ OBC(NCL)/ Disability / EWS – Income & Asset Certificate by reserved category candidates
- Disability Certificate if any
- Class X- & XII-mark sheet and certificate
- Conversion certificate from CGPA/ OGPA/ Letter Grade to the percentage of marks, if applicable, from the concerned University/ Institute.
- Income Certificate (FY 2022-23) (i.e. issued on or after 01.04.2023) by Competent Authority.
- Candidates seeking reservations under Digboi Legislative Constituency Candidates are required to produce a Voter Identity card of self or parent
- Any other Certificate, as specified will be required for IOCL Nursing Admission 2023
Stipend & Training Details
- The selected candidates in BSc (Nursing) will be paid a consolidated stipend per month as follows:
- 1st year: Rs. 2,800/-
- 2nd year: Rs. 3,000/-
- 3rd year: Rs. 3,200/-
- 4th year: Rs. 3,400/-
- The selected candidates in GNM will be paid a consolidated stipend per month as follows:
- 1st year: Rs. 2,500/-
- 2nd year: Rs. 2,700/-
- 3rd year: Rs. 2,900/-
Schedule of IOCL Nursing Admission 2023
|Date of issuance of Website Notification and newspaper advertisement||28.06.2023|
|Opening of Online Application module||30.06.2023 from 10 AM|
|Last date of receipt of online application||21.07.2023 till 4.00 PM|
|Publication of result (Tentatively) (BSc- Nursing)||24.07.2023|
|Date of Document Verification (Tentatively) (BSc- Nursing)||26.07.2023|
|Reporting with Medical examination (Tentatively) (BSc- Nursing)||27.07.2023|
|Date of Admission (BSc- Nursing)||31.07.2023|
|Written test (Tentatively) (GNM)||23.07.2023 (Sunday)|
|Publication of result (Tentatively) (GNM)||26.07.2023|
|Date of Document Verification (Tentatively) (GNM)||28.07.2023/ 29.07.2023|
|Reporting For Medical examination (Tentatively) (GNM)||28.07.2023/ 29.07.2023|
|Date of Admission (GNM)||31.07.2023|
|Official Notification BSc Nursing||Click Here|
|Official Notification GNM Nursing||Click Here|
|Direct Link to Apply||Click Here|
For more Educational News, Click Here.