LIC AAO Recruitment 2023: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released a new notification related to the fulfillment of vacancies for Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO). Prospective candidates, who aspire to join and fulfill the vacancies, can follow the information below. The notification was released on 15th January 2023 and the form fillup for the vacancies started on 15 itself. The deadline for the application form fill-up is on the 31st of January, 2023.
Eligible candidates under LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 are required to register online for the recruitment process which will be held in three Phases i.e, (i) Phase I (ii) Phase II, and (iii) Phase III. Candidates who are shortlisted after Phase-I, which is the preliminary exam (Prelims) will have to appear for Phase-II i.e, the Mains examination. After this, they have to appear for an interview (Phase III).
Table of Contents
Vacancies for LIC AAO Recruitment 2023: According to each category
The total number of vacancies for LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 is 300. The break-up for each category is provided below:
|CATEGORY||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||TOTAL||VI||HI||LD||ID & MD|
- VI – Visually Impaired, HI – Hearing Impairment, LD – Locomotor Disability
- d&e – PwBD categories under clauses ‘d’ & ‘e’ of Section 34 (i) of RPWD Act 2016 suitable for the post are: (i) “Specific Learning Disability” (SLD); (ii) “Mental Illness” (MI); (iii) autism spectrum disorder (Mild)- ASD (M) (iv) “Multiple Disabilities” (multiple disabilities amongst LD, VI, HI, SLD, MI & ASD-M).
- ID: Intellectual disability; MD: Multiple Disability
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023: Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for the selection process under LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 are listed here.
- The minimum age shall be 21 years (completed) as of 01.01.2023. The maximum age shall not be more than 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.2002 both days inclusive only are eligible ).
- The relaxations in the upper age limit for Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ Other Backward Community(OBC)/ Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECO)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCO)/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)/ Confirmed LIC employees/ shall be as under :
|SC||ST||OBC||ECO (Gen)||ECO (SC/ ST)||ECO (OBC)||SSCO (Gen)||SSCO (SC/ ST)||SSCO (OBC)||PwBD (Gen)||PwBD (SC/ ST)||PwBD (OBC)|
3. Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized “Indian University/Institution”.
Note: The educational qualification mentioned should be from a University/ Institute/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by the Government Regulatory bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.01.2023. Proper documents from Board/ University for having declared the result on or before 01.01.2023 have to be submitted at the time of the interview. The date of passing the examination which is reckoned for eligibility will be the date of passing appearing on the mark sheet/ provisional certificate.
Steps to enroll for LIC AAO Recruitment 2023
The candidates can follow the given steps to be enrolled for the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023:
- Go through the official website of the LIC
- The candidate must click the ‘Careers’ option to open the link “ Recruitment of AAO(Generalist) 2023“. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
- To register for the application, the candidates must choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter their Name, Contact details, and their Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. An email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- After entering the portal, the candidates are requested to look for the guideline which has been provided to upload the signature and passport photograph.
- The candidates need to fill up all the credentials.
- The candidates will validate the details and save their application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
- Pay the required amount, and save the pdf for future reference.
The important dates regarding the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 have been laid below:
|Start date for Online Registration of Applications and Online Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||15.01.2023|
|Last date for Online Registration & Online Payment of the Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||31.01.2023|
|The download of Call Letter for Online Examination||7 to 10 days before|
|Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination||17.02.2023 &|
|Phase-II: Dates of Online Examination – Main (Tentative)||18.03.2023|
|Phase-III: Interview||April 2023|
|For SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates||Intimation Charges of Rs. 85/- +Transaction Charges +|
|For all other candidates||Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 700/- +|
Transaction Charges + GST
For more educational news, click here.