Madhabdev University Admissions 2022: Courses available, Eligibility, steps to apply now
The application portal for Madhabdev University Admissions 2022 is now open. Check out the complete article to know all about the admission procedure.
Madhabdev University has opened the application portal for admissions into under graduate courses. The application portal for Madhabdev University Admissions 2022 is open from the 8th of July, and interested candidates will have time up to the 20th of July to apply for admissions.
All the students, who wish to apply for Madhabdev University Admissions 2022 can find the complete details, starting from the Courses available, Eligibility Criteria, and Steps to apply to the selection procedures in this detailed article.
Also read: North Lakhimpur College Admissions 2022: UG & PG courses available, Eligibility, Fees, apply now
Courses Available for Madhabdev University Admissions 2022
In this academic session 2022-23, Madhabdev University will admit around 500 students to its UG courses. Here is the detailed list of courses available along with the number of seats in each programme.
|Courses||No. of seats available|
The eligibility criteria for Madhabdev University Admissions 2022 into BA/ B.Sc programmes are as follows:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA): The applicants should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, Central Board of Secondary Education, or an equivalent examination (10+2) recognized as such by the University.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc): A student should have passed the Higher Secondary Examinations (10+2) in Science Stream of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, Central Board of Secondary Education or an equivalent examination (10+2) recognized as such by the University.
- For admission into B.Sc in Chemistry and Physics Core, a candidate must pass the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) in the Science stream of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, Central Board of Secondary Education, or an equivalent examination with Mathematics as a subject.
Documents Required for Madhabdev University Admissions 2022
While filling out the application forms for Madhabdev University Admissions 2022, candidates need to keep the following documents/ images ready with them:
- H.S.L.C. Mark sheet and Certificate (below 200 kb)
- H.S. Mark sheet and Certificate (below 200 kb)
- Domicile Certificate (below 200 kb)
- Caste Certificate of Self/ Parents (below 200 kb)
- Recent Passport Size Colour Photo (below 100 kb)
- Income Certificate (if applying for Free Admissions)
Madhabdev University Admissions 2022: Steps to apply
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of Madhabdev University.
- Click on the red box on the top right corner named ‘Admission 2022‘ and candidates will be redirected to the application portal of Madhabdev University Admissions 2022.
- Then click on the ‘New Registration’ button and register themselves by filling required fields. They should have a valid Email ID and a Mobile number for registration, as it will be used for future communication.
- After registering successfully, candidates have to login into the admission portal and fill up the application form part by part, by clicking the “save draft” button in the lower right corner.
- Next, candidates have to fill in Bank Account details like Bank Name, Branch Name, and Account No. and IFSC code as asked in the form.
- Also, candidates have to upload their photo, signature, and all the necessary documents as per the given size formats
- Lastly, the applicants should submit the application form and download it for further reference.
The admissions to various undergraduate courses at Madhabdev University will be done on a merit basis. The college will prepare a merit list based on the performance of students in the last examination qualified, that is in Class 12th, and candidates can take admission to their preferred courses according to the merit list on the day of admission.
Just as in other institutes, the procedures of Madhabdev University Admissions 2022 will be completed strictly in accordance with the government’s reservation policies. And students, who are seeking benefits of reservation will need to upload a few documents while filling up their application forms.
Free Admission Scheme
Students whose parental annual income is less than Rs. 2 lakh from all sources will be eligible to get free admissions to Madhabdev University. If anyone of the parents of the student is an employee under State Govt/ Central Govt/ Semi Govt/ State or Central Govt. undertakings sectors, such students shall not be eligible under this scheme.
All the candidates should note the following dates for Madhabdev University Admissions 2022:
|Events||B.Sc 1st semester||B.A 1st semester|
|Date of Opening of Online Portal||8th July 2022||8th July 2022|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Form||20th July 2022||20th July 2022|
|Date of Publication of Merit List||22nd July 2022||22nd July 2022|
|Date of Admission||25th July 2022||26th July 2022|
If the candidates face any issues or have any queries, they can reach the admission helpdesk in the contacts given below:
- Rupam Gogoi: +91 60266 15295
- Jadumoni Borah: +91 60266 15296
- Land Line I: 03752 262254
- Land Line II: 03752 262255
We advise all the students to keep a close watch on the official website for all relevant updates regarding Madhabdev University Admissions 2022 in undergraduate programs.
For more Admission news, click here.