North Lakhimpur College Admissions 2022: UG & PG courses available, Eligibility, Fees, apply now
The application portal for North Lakhimpur College Admissions 2022 is now open; check out the complete article to know all about the admission procedure.
North Lakhimpur College (Autonomous) has opened the application portal for admissions into BA, B.Sc, BCA, BPES, B.Voc, PGDCA, MA, M.Sc, PGDDM courses. The application portal for North Lakhimpur College Admissions 2022 is open from the 28th of June, and interested candidates applying for UG courses will have time upto the 10th of July to apply for admissions.
All the students, who wish to apply for North Lakhimpur College UG & PG Admissions 2022 can find the complete details, starting from the Courses available, Eligibility Criteria, Steps to apply, important dates, and the selection procedures in this detailed article.
Also Read: Biswanath College Admissions 2022: Courses available, Eligibility, Steps to apply now
Courses Available at North Lakhimpur College
North Lakhimpur College is offering 35 courses in Arts (Humanities), Science, Commerce, Computer Applications, Physical Development Education, Vocational Education, and Disaster Management. Here is the detailed list of courses along with the Subjects available in each program.
(a) Bachelor of Arts Honours’ (BA)
|Subjects Available||Intake Capacity|
(b) Bachelor of Science Honours’ (B.Sc)
|Subjects Available||Intake Capacity|
(c) B.Voc, BPEs, BCA
|Bachelor of Vocation (B. Voc) (UGC Funded)|
Traditional Apparel Designing and Marketing
Travel and Tourism Management
|Bachelor of Physical Education Programme (BPEs)||30|
|Bachelor of Computer Application Programme (BCA) (Self-Funded)||30|
(d) Masters of Arts (Humanities) (MA)
(e) Master of Science (M.Sc)
|Electronics and Communication Technology||10|
(f) Post-Graduate Diploma Courses
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)||10|
|Post-Graduate Diploma In Disaster Management (PGDMM)||20|
Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses
- Any candidate who has qualified or appeared this year in the Class 12th or equivalent examination from any of the recognized state and central boards of India is eligible to apply for North Lakhimpur College Admissions 2022.
- The candidates, who have passed Class 12th or equivalent examinations last year or before can apply for admissions too, however, they will need to produce a gap certificate.
For BCA Course
- Students who have passed 10+2 level examination with Mathematics securing at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC students)
Eligibility Criteria for PG Courses
- Graduate from any of the recognized state and central universities of India is eligible to apply for PG courses under North Lakhimpur College Admissions 2022.
While filling out the application forms for North Lakhimpur College Admissions 2022, candidates need to keep the following documents/ images ready with them:
- Candidates passport-sized photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Marksheet and certificates of the last examination passed
- Age certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Unique ID from DHE, Assam
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
North Lakhimpur College Admissions 2022: Steps to Apply
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of North Lakhimpur College.
- Scroll down and click on the “Online Admission (UG) Form Fillup 2022-23” or “Online Admission (PG) Form Fillup 2022-23” button and then they will be redirected to the admission portal of North Lakhimpur College Admissions 2022.
- Before an applicant can proceed to fill up the online application form, they need to Register themselves on the portal using a valid Email, Phone Number and are also required to create a password that will be used to complete the remaining steps and also be required for all future communications.
- Once the registration is completed, log in to the portal using your mobile number and the password entered in the previous step.
- Next, fill up the application form step by step, candidates will need to enter their personal info, and academic details, then upload the essential documents in the mentioned format.
- After completion of filing the application form, the candidates will have to upload scanned required documents.
- Lastly, download the application form for North Lakhimpur College Admissions 2022 and keep it for future reference.
For UG Courses
Candidates who have applied for North Lakhimpur College Admissions 2022 in B.A, B.Sc, BCA, BPES, and B.Voc programs will be listed accordingly on a merit list against the available seats. The final merit list prepared will be available on the official website and candidates having their names on the merit list can visit the university portal to pay the admission/ course fees and get admission into the corresponding courses on the scheduled dates.
For PG Courses
Candidates who have applied for North Lakhimpur College Admissions 2022 in MA, M.Sc, PGDCA & PGDDM programs will have to go through an entrance exam and on the basis of the entrance exam, a merit list will be published in the official portal of North Lakhimpur College Admissions 2022. The final merit list prepared will be available on the official website and candidates having their names on the merit list can visit the university portal to pay the admission/ course fees and get admission into the corresponding courses on the scheduled dates.
All the candidates should note the following dates for various steps involved in North Lakhimpur College Admissions 2022 in B.A, B.Sc, BCA, BPES, B.Voc, PGDCA, MA, M.Sc, PGDDM courses:
|Events/ Courses||B.Sc||BA||BCA/ BPES/ B.Voc||All PG Courses|
|Opening of application portal||28-06-2022||28-06-2022||28-06-2022||28-06-2022|
|Last Date of Form Submission||10-07-2022||10-07-2022||10-07-2022||[No info]|
|Date of Entrance Exam||No entrance||No entrance||No entrance||Not announced yet|
|Declaration of merit list||12-07-2022||13-07-2022||18-07-2022||Not announced yet|
|Date of Admission||18-07-2022||20-07-2022||22-07-2022||Not announced yet|
|Commencement of Classes||25-07-2022||25-07-2022||25-07-2022||Not announced yet|
|Course Name||Fees (in rupees)|
|BA/ BSc||₹ 4325-4625|
|BCA||₹ 15,000 for 1st Semester and ₹ 12,000 for subsequent semesters|
|B. Voc.||₹ 10000/-|
|BPEs||₹ 13,000 for 1st Semester and ₹ 10,000 for subsequent semesters|
|MA in Assamese & Political Science||₹ 12,000 for 1st Semester and ₹ 10,000 for the subsequent year|
|MA in Mass Communication||₹ 5,000 Admission and ₹ 15,000 per semesters|
|MSc in Electronics & Communication Technology||₹ 15,000 for 1st Semester and ₹ 10,000 for subsequent semesters|
|MSc in Chemistry||₹ 15,000 for 1st Semester and ₹ 10,000 for subsequent semesters|
If a candidate faces any issue or has some queries, he/ she can contact the following people from North Lakhimpur College Admissions 2022 help desk:
North Lakhimpur College
Khelmati, North Lakhimpur
Dist- Lakhimpur, Assam-78703
|Mobile||+91 60015 21032, +91 86388 81978 (Arts), +91 70024 09152 (Science)|
This article is written based on the latest notification regarding North Lakhimpur College Admissions 2022 and the Prospectus 2021-22. We hereby advise the candidates to keep an eye on the official website for all further updates.
For more admission updates, click here.