IGNOU Admission 2023: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended dates for registrations for the Online Learning and Open and Distance Learning (ODL) programmes for the July session 2023. The last date to apply for the July 2023 admission cycle was June 30, 2023, which was then extended upto July 15, then upto August 21st. Now, IGNOU has again extended the deadline upto 31st of August.
The information regarding the extension of the timeline for IGNOU Admission 2023 was shared by the official Twitter handle of IGNOU on August 22, 2023. IGNOU is one of the largest open universities in the world and has a large student enrollment each year. IGNOU caters to a wide range of students, including those who are unable to pursue regular, full-time education. The university offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and certificate programs.
Table of Contents
All the candidates, who wish to apply for IGNOU Admissions 2023 need to keep the following documents/ images ready with them, as they will need to upload them after filling in the details in the admission form.
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned copy of the relevant Educational Qualifications
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ ST/ OBC
IGNOU Admission 2023: How to apply?
To register for the July cycle under IGNOU admission 2023, the candidates need to follow the given steps:
- First of all, visit the application portal of IGNOU by clicking on the link given below
- Next, click on the button given for new registrations of IGNOU Admission 2023
- Fill in the required registration details, and get yourself registered in the portal
- Once registered, log in to the admission portal and fill in all the details as asked on the website
- Then check out the available courses, their fee structure, duration and eligibility conditions from the “Programme Information” section and then select your preferred programme to study
- Next, upload the necessary documents and images, and pay the fees applicable
- Lastly, submit the application form for IGNOU Admission 2023 and download a copy of the form and payment receipts for future reference
- Also, keep a note of the user ID and password, as it will be required for subsequent logins
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Common Prospectus for IGNOU Admission 2023 (July)||Click Here|
|Courses offered in Distance mode||Click here|
|Link to apply for Courses in Distance mode||Click here|
|Courses offered in Online mode||Click here|
|Link to apply for Courses in online mode||Click here|
For more educational news, click here.