The Directorate of Medical Education (DME) has released a notice concerning the second offline counselling for the BSc Nursing candidates who appeared in Common Entrance Examination (CEE) 2021. In the notice, it is announced that the second offline counselling for the BSc Nursing course will be held on the 26th of April from 11 a.m. onwards. The venue is the office of the DME as per the schedule given.
Candidates are asked to bring all the required documents to the counselling. The documents are: Admit card of CEE 2021, Mark sheets for 10+2 exam, admit card for HSLC exam, Pass certificates, Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC), Caste certificates and other documents which the candidate deems relevant.
Second offline counselling for the BSc Nursing: Counselling criteria
The students must keep in mind during attending the second offline counselling for the BSc counselling sessions.
- Candidates who have secured a seat in the 1st counselling but wish to change the allotted institute as per vacancy and merit are advised to appear in the 2nd counselling
- Candidates securing rank up to 213 in CEE 2021
- Candidates of OBC/MOBC category securing rank up to 401 in CEE 2021
- Candidates of the SC category securing rank up to 587 in CEE 2021
- Candidates of the ST(P) category securing rank up to 474 in CEE 2021
- Candidates of ST(H) category securing rank up to 1383 in CEE 2021
The candidates who belong to the EWS category will have their counselling later. The date and time of the second offline counselling for the BSc nursing will be decided upon. Candidates can also fill out the EWS form in the counselling if they had not done it while filling out the CEE 2021 form.
What is CEE?
Common Entrance Examination (CEE) is an exam conducted by the Srimanta Sankardeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati for admission to the BSc Nursing course in the three Government Nursing colleges of Assam.
For more admission related news, click here.