SSB Recruitment 2023: The Sashastra Seema Bal or SSB is accepting online application forms for the recruitment drive of 272 General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, (Non-Ministerial) Combatised posts of Constable (General Duty) under sports quota for the year 2023. The selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India or outside the territory of India.
The candidates interested can get themselves registered online for the SSB Recruitment 2023. The application forms are available in the official portal and will remain accessible till the 19th of November, 2023.
Table of Contents
|Name of Event/ Sub Event||Vacancies for Men||Vacancies for Women|
|Wrestling Free Style||10||7|
|Greco Roman Style||7||–|
- Candidates who qualify for the SSB Recruitment 2023 will receive a pay scale of Rs. 21700 – 69100/- (Level-3) as per the 7th CPC and other allowances as admissible under the rules/ instructions.
- The selected candidates for the post of CT(GD) under Sports Quota will be governed under the Contribution Pension Scheme (New Pension Scheme).
- A citizen of India,
- A subject of Nepal,
- A subject of Bhutan
Educational Qualification: Candidates willing to appear for the SSB Recruitment 2023 must have completed matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board or institute.
Sports Qualification: Candidates need to fulfil any one of the mentioned criteria:
- Players who have represented in any recognized International events representing the country.
- Players represented a State/ UT in the Senior or Junior level National championship.
- Players represented a University in an Inter-University competition.
- Players represented the State Schools in the National Sports/ Games for Schools.
- Players who received the National Award in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Note: The sports qualification of the candidates will be taken into consideration of the participation/ achievements by the candidates in the past 02 years (cut-off date for determining the eligibility criteria is 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News) only.
The age limit marked for SSB Recruitment 2023 is from 18 years to 23 years. Candidates in this age range can apply online for the same.
The selection process will be conducted following 2 stages:
- Stage-I for candidates with International participation/ medal winners and National medal winner up upto 3rd place.
- Stage-Il the second stage of recruitment will be conducted for other eligible candidates, if vacancies remain unfilled after the selection of candidates having medals/ participations in International and medals winners in national competitions upto 3rd place.
How to Apply for SSB Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of SSB Recruitment 2023 using the link given below
- Then click on the “Apply” button
- Register and fill in all the relevant details
- Once registered, log in to the portal and fill in the application form
- Then upload images/ documents in the prescribed format
- Pay the application fees as per the category you belong to and click on Submit
- Take a printout of the application form and payment receipt for future reference
|Unreserved, EWS and OBC candidates||Rs.100/-|
|SC/ ST & Female candidates||Nil|
|Starting of submission of online applications||21st of October, 2023|
|Closing of submission of online applications||19th of November, 2023|
For more job updates, click here.