The Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) is inviting online applications for the GNM Entrance Examination or commonly known as GNMEE. Candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in GNM Nursing can come forward to apply for the entrance examination of admissions into SSUHS GNM Nursing 2022.
The Entrance Examination for SSUHS GNM Nursing 2022 Admission is scheduled to be held on the 26th of June 2022. Candidates will have the time to fill up the online application forms on the official website of SSUHS till the 2nd of June 2022.
Table of Contents
The minimum educational qualification criteria which are required for a candidate to be considered eligible for applying are given below:
- A candidate must have passed HSSLC, 10+2 with science or its equivalent course from a recognized Board, Council, or University.
- A candidate must have English as one of the subjects studied.
- A candidate must have secured at least 45% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) for the General (unreserved) category and 40% marks in aggregate for candidates belonging to SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H) category.
SSUHS GNM Nursing 2022: How to apply?
Candidates willing to sit for the SSUHS GNM Nursing 2022 entrance examination, first need to register and apply for the entrance examination. The online application forms are now available for the interested candidates. And they can easily access the forms from the official website of SSUHS by following the simple steps below:
- At first, candidates need to visit the official website – www.ssuhs.in
- Then click on the highlighted link saying “Online Application form for GNM Entrance Exam 2021-22”
- After this, click on the “Application form” button
- The instructions page will appear, read the instructions carefully and click on next
- Doing this will open the registration portal, there register yourself and submit the form
- Now use the login credentials to fill out and complete the remaining procedures of the online application form
- Next, upload all the necessary documents asked as per the instructions provided
- After completing this step move on to pay the application fees
- After successfully finishing all the procedures of SSUHS GNM Nursing 2022 Admission Forms, download the application form and payment receipt and take a printout of the same
Photograph and signature size
The size of the photograph and signature should not be greater than 35KB and 30KB respectively. The photograph and signature should be either in ‘.jpeg’ or ‘.jpg’ format. The photograph must show the name of the candidate as well as the date of the photograph taken on a placard held by the candidate in front of the chest. The candidate’s photograph should be without caps or goggles, however, spectacles are allowed. Any candidates not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected.
The application fees for the SSUHS GNM Nursing 2022 entrance examination are to be paid online during the form fill-up procedure. A candidate is required to pay an amount of One Thousand and Two Hundred, i.e. Rs.1,200/- as an application fee. They can opt to use any of the provided online payment services.
Key Dates for SSUHS GNM Nursing 2022
|Opening of online application forms – 18th of May 2022|
|Closing date of online application forms – 2nd of June 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card – 17th of June 2022|
|Date of Entrance Examination – 26th of June 2022|
For more Education news and updates, click here.