Tezpur University MBA Admissions 2023: Eligibility, steps to apply now
The admission portal for Tezpur University MBA Admissions 2023-24 is now open, here is all you should know about before applying.
Tezpur University has recently released a notification about admission into the Master of Business Administration (MBA) for the academic session 2023-24. The application portal for Tezpur University MBA Admissions 2023-24 is now open from the 21st of November, and interested candidates will have time up to the 31st of January to apply for the same.
All the students, who wish to apply for Tezpur University MBA Admissions 2023 can find the complete details, starting from the Eligibility Criteria and Steps to apply to the selection procedures in this detailed article.
Also read: NEET success stories of 2022: The perseverance of two young minds and their longing dreams of JNV
Who can apply?
All the candidates who have already completed/appeared in their qualifying Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate examinations or are expected to complete the qualifying examinations with all the components, including practical, viva-voce (if any), and courses of earlier semesters may also apply for admission into MBA programmes.
Here is the list of documents/ certificates which are required while applying for Tezpur University MBA Admissions 2023:
- A passport-size photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Copy of the MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ CMAT Registraform details
- Copy of the relevant category certificate issued by the competent authority, if seeking admission under any reserved category
- Separate undertakings for the category and appearing in qualifying examination
- A certificate issued by the Defence authority that the candidate is the widow/ ward/ wife of the Defence personnel as per the Priority set by the Govt of India
Tezpur University PG Admissions 2022: Steps to apply
- First of all, candidates need to visit the admission portal of Tezpur University
- Click on the button saying ‘New Registration MBA’
- Read all the instructions given and then click on ‘Proceed’
- Now, enter your Name, Email ID, Mobile number, and choose a password for future logins, then submit it
- After registering successfully, candidates have to login into the admission portal and fill up the application form part by part, as instructed on the website
- Next, candidates have to upload their photo, signature, and all the necessary documents
- Lastly, the applicants should pay the registration fees and submit the form
- Also, candidates need to download the Application Form of Tezpur University MBA Admissions 2023-24, as it will be required for future references
During the registration process for Tezpur University MBA Admissions 2023, candidates belonging to the General/ OBC/ OBC-NCL category will be asked to pay Rs. 1000 as an application fee. However, the application fees will be Rs. 500 only for candidates belonging to SC, ST, EWS, and PWD categories.
All the candidates should note the following dates for Tezpur University MBA Admissions 2023:
|Start of the online application process||21st November 2022|
|Last date to submit application forms||31st January 2023|
|Last date to submit application forms with a late fee of Rs. 200||31st March 2023|
|Date of Admission||Not announced yet|
|Commencement of Classes||Not announced yet|
For more Admission updates, click here.