The Assam Higher Secondary Educational Council (AHSEC) has released the routine for the Class 12th or HS final year examination for the ongoing academic session 2022-23. This year, AHSEC will conduct the examinations from the 20th of February to the 20th of March, 2023. Whereas, the Practical exams will be held from January 25th, 2023 to 15th February 2023.
Today, the Education Minister of Assam, Ranoj Pegu took over his Twitter account to share the AHSEC Class 12 Datesheet. Earlier this month, on the 8th of December, SEBA released the datasheet for the Class 10th examinations.
AHSEC Class 12 Datesheet
(09:00 AM – 12:00 NOON)
(01:30 PM – 04:30 PM)
|23rd February||Physics, Accountancy, Education, General Foundation Course-II|
|28th February||Chemistry, Business Studies, Political Science, Vocational Elective Paper-II|
|2nd March||Modern Indian Languages/ Alternative English|
|4th March||Music (Group A)||Fine Arts, Vocational Elective Paper V, Economic Geography, Biotechnology|
|6th March||Biology, Insurance, History|
|10th March||Music (Group C)||Multimedia and Web Technology|
|11th March||Vocational Elective Paper VI||Logic & Philosophy, Finance, Psychology|
|13th March||Advance Languages, Arabic, Persian, Sanskrit|
|14th March||IT, ITeS, Retail Trade, Agriculture, Agriculture & Horticulture, Health Care, Private Security, Tourism & Hospitality||Advance Sanskrit|
|15th March||Business Mathematics & Statistics, Geography, Geology|
|16th March||Music (Group B)||Computer Science & Application|
|17th March||Swadesh Adhyayan||Statistics|
|18th March||Anthropology, Sociology, Salesmanship & Advertising|
|20th March||Home Science||Entrepreneurship Development|
In the notification of AHSEC Class 12 Datesheet, AHSEC has mentioned the following important points:
- Modern Indian Languages include Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Garo, Hmar, Hindi, Khasi, Manipuri, Mizo, Nepali & Urdu.
- Advance Languages include Advance Assamese, Advance Bengali, Advance Bodo, Advance Hindi & Advance Manipuri.
- Music (Group A) includes: Hindustani Vocal, Kathak Dance, Tabla, Violin & Sitar
- Music (Group B) includes: Sattriya Vocal Music (Borgeet), Sattriya Dance & Khol
- Music (Group C) includes: (i) Assamese Folk Music/ (ii) Assamese Folk Dance
- Vocational Papers include General Foundation Course-II, elective Paper-IV, V & VI.
For more educational news, click here.