Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023: The Bank of Baroda is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Acquisition Officer. The application portal is live now and interested candidates may apply by March 14, 2023.
Table of Contents
- Name of Post: Acquisition Officers
- Vacancies: 500
- Job Description:
- Acquiring New to Bank (NTB) affluent relationships for the Bank
- Present the various benefits and services of the Bank’s affluent proposition and a new initiative to clients and prospects with the objective of acquiring new accounts.
- Will also be responsible for getting Net New Assets (NNA) to the bank (CASA, Investments, Referral products, etc.)
- On-board and activate new relationships by liaising with branch relationship managers.
- Organize events and prepare marketing materials for undertaking new acquisitions.
- Telesales activity to affluent segment clients for activation and referrals.
- Engage Branch Managers and Segment A Relationship managers to organize events and increase overall NTB for assigned branches.
- Maintain relationships with internal stakeholders such as product managers to ensure attractive or exclusive offers for the affluent segment.
- Salary: The fixed CTC for the post of Acquisition Officer will be as follows:
- Metro cities: Rs. 5 Lakhs per annum
- Non-Metro cities: Rs. 4 lakhs per annum
- Apart from the Fixed Salary, the selected candidate will be eligible for Performance Linked Variable Pay which will be over and above the Fixed Salary but linked to the achievement of specific targets.
Eligibility for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023
- A Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories 2, 3, 4 & 5 above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India shall be eligible to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023.
Age Limit: To apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023, the candidate should be 21 to 28 years of age.
Educational Qualification: Candidate with a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India/ Govt. bodies/ AICTE shall be eligible to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023.
Experience Required: Candidates having preferably 1 year of experience with Public Banks/ Private Banks/ Foreign Banks/ Broking Firms/ Security Firms/ Asset Management Companies. Proficiency/ knowledge in local language/ area/ market/ clients is desirable
Credit History: The candidate applying shall ensure that they maintain a healthy Credit history and shall have a minimum CIBIL score of 650 or above at the time of joining. The minimum credit score will be as per the Banks policy, amended from time to time.
The selection process of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023 may comprise an online test, psychometric test, or any other test deemed suitable for further selection process followed by Group Discussion and/ or Interviews of candidates, qualifying in the online test.
However, if the number of eligible applications received is large/less, then Bank reserves the right to change the shortlisting criteria/ interview process. Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Multiple Choice/ Descriptive/ Psychometric Test/ Group Discussion/ Interviews or any other selection/ shortlisting methodologies for different positions/ scales.
Online Test (Tentative)
|Name of Tests
|Number of Question
Group Discussion/ Personal Interview or any other test as part of the selection process
- The minimum qualifying marks/ percentage of marks for GD/PI would be 60% for General Category and 55% for Reserved Category
- However, the Bank reserves the right to change the minimum qualifying criteria at its sole discretion.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common mark at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023?
- To apply online, candidates need to visit the official website and scroll down to the bottom of the page
- In the About us section, find “Careers” and click on it
- The career page will open and there click on current opportunities
- There you will find “Recruitment of Acquisition Officers in Wealth Management Services on Contract Basis”
- Click on apply now and fill out the application form
- Once you have filled out the form and uploaded the necessary documents, pay the application fees and submit the form
- Make sure that you download a copy of the application form for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023 as it will be required for future references
Fees and Other Charges of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023
|SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Women
|Rs.100/- plus applicable taxes & payment gateway charges
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS
|Rs.600/- plus applicable taxes & payment gateway charges
Important Dates and Links
|Application Start Date
|22nd Feb 2023
|Application End Date
|14th March 2023
|Not announced yet
|Group Discussion And Other Tests
|Not announced yet
For more job updates, Click Here.