The Dibrugarh University has released the information brochure and a notification today to inform about the Common Entrance Test for admission into B.Ed programmes, also known as B.Ed CET 2022. All the interested candidates, who wish to apply for Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admissions 2022 can fill up the online application forms from the 20th of June, 2022.
Table of Contents
About the programme
The Bachelors of Education (B.Ed) programme offered by Dibrugarh University is a 2-year course, spread across 4 semesters. The programme is offered by the NCTE recognised Secondary Teachers Education Institutions, which are affiliated to or are recognised by the Dibrugarh University. As in the earlier years, this year too, candidates will be selected through CET for Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admissions 2022.
- Any candidate who has secured 50% marks in aggregate during their Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities; is eligible to apply for the course.
- Any candidate who has completed their Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology at Dibrugarh University, or any other recognized by Dibrugarh University with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or equivalent Grade Point is also eligible for Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admissions 2022.
- Any candidate who has secured 50% marks (or equivalent in Grade Points) or more in the Honours/ Major subject but less than 50% in aggregate (or equivalent Grade Point) in all the courses/ papers of the Bachelor’s degree will not be eligible for admission to B.Ed programme.
- Candidates in their final years of Degree can also apply for the same. However, their candidature will be provisional. And they will need to submit the Degree qualifying documents before admissions.
- There is also a relaxation of 5% in the qualifying marks for:
- candidates belonging to ST/ SC/ OBC/ MOBC/ PWD categories
- candidates having 05 years of teaching experience in a school recognised by SEBA
B.Ed CET 2022: Pattern and Syllabus
The entrance examination for Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admissions 2022 will be conducted on the 10th of August, 2022. The examination will have multiple choice questions of 70 marks. And candidates will get 90 minutes, that is 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete the paper. Here is the syllabus for the B.Ed CET 2022 and their corresponding marks:
|General English||15 marks|
|General Knowledge||25 marks|
|Test of Reasoning||10 marks|
|Numerical Ability||10 marks|
|Teaching Aptitude||10 marks|
Dibrugarh University or its recognised institutions will give admission to candidates on the basis of the following:
- Results of the Common Entrance Test (CET) – 70 marks
- Candidates’ performance in HSLC, HS, Bachelor’s Degree, and/or Master’s Degree – 30 marks
Once the candidate qualifies in the B.Ed CET 2022, they have to apply for admission into the institutions, as per their choices. And the corresponding institutes will grant admission to candidates based on their scores, that is 70 marks from CET and 30 marks from their earlier education qualifications.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admissions 2022: Steps to apply
- Visit the official website of Dibrugarh University
- Click on the link saying ‘Online Admission Portal’ given in the Other Updates section
- Click on the Register button and then enter your name, mobile number, and a password to get yourself registered on the admission portal
- After registration, log in to the portal using your mobile number and the password
- Now go to the link given to apply for Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admissions 2022 and then fill up all the details in the application form
- Next, upload your passport-sized photograph, signature, and all the necessary documents
- Click on the ‘Submit and Review’ button and check all the information entered; correct them if you have entered something wrong or else proceed to the next step
- Pay the application fees and submit your form for Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admissions 2022
- Lastly, take a printout of the form for future references
|Starting of the application process||20th June 2022|
|Last date to submit application forms||19th July 2022|
|Release of Admit Cards for B.Ed CET 2022||27th July 2022|
|Date of examination||10th August 2022|
|Announcement of Results||20th August 2022|
For more Admission updates, click here.