Dibrugarh University MBA (part-time) and BBA admissions 2022: Apply now
Dibrugarh University is inviting online applications for admissions into MBA (part-time) and BBA courses for the academic year 2022-23.
The Dibrugarh University issued an admission notification on the 24th of May, inviting online applications from eligible and intending candidates for admission into MBA (Part-time) three-year Modular Programme and BBA programme for the academic session 2022-23.
Both the programmes are offered by the Center of Management Studies (CMS) at Dibrugarh University. Any candidate who pursues the MBA (Part-Time) programme shall be eligible for a Certificate for Business Management, Diploma in Business Management, and Master of Business Administration (Part-Time).
Also read: MBA Admission 2022 in Ambedkar University: Registrations open, all you should know
Eligibility for MBA (Part-time) programme
The MBA (Part-time) is a 3-year modular programme and here are the eligibility criteria for it:
- The candidate should be a Graduate in any stream except Music and Fine Arts with a minimum of 2 years of work experience post qualification.
- All the candidates who are currently employed somewhere should have a NOC from their employers. However, it is not required for candidates, who are self-employed.
Admission Procedure for MBA (Part-time)
For getting Admission into the MBA (Part-time) programme, the candidates will have to appear for a personal interview round. On the basis of their performance in the interview round, candidates will be permitted to get admission to the programme.
Eligibility for BBA
The 3 Year BBA programme has the following eligibility criteria
- The candidate should have passed Higher Secondary (HS) Examination in Arts, Science, and Commerce from Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) or any equivalent examination (10+2) from a recognised board/ council with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates belonging to SC and ST categories will need 45% marks in aggregate in Class 12th or equivalent examinations.
Admission Procedure for BBA
Candidates will be selected purely based on their 10+2 examination marks (80% weightage) and based on the marks obtained in their personal interview that the candidate must appear (20% weightage).
Steps to apply & Application fees
Interested candidates, who wish to take admissions in any of these 2 programmes can now get themselves registered by visiting the official website of Dibrugarh University. The Application fees for both the programmes are ₹500, which can be paid online during the registration process.
Candidates can also visit the website of the Centre for Management Studies, Dibrugarh University to know more about both programmes, and can contact them on WhatsApp at 8876240653 for any queries and help regarding the admission procedures.
- For the MBA (Part-time) programme, the online registration process has begun on May 25th, 2022, and will be available upto July 30th, 2022, till 5 PM.
- For the BBA programme, the online registration process has begun on May 25th, 2022, and will be available upto June 30th, 2022, till 5 PM.
For more Admission related news and updates, click here.