The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar has announced Summer Internship Research Program (SRIP) for students pursuing bachelor’s or master’s degrees. The internship will be for a period of 8 weeks with stipend, the application portal for the internship is live now.
Table of Contents
The applicants for Summer Internship Research Program (SRIP) must pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a recognized institution in India.
Benefits of the Summer Internship Research Program (SRIP)
- The selected candidates will receive a weekly stipend of Rs. 2,000 and a certificate for completing the internship.
- The Bhalodia Khetan Summer Research Excellence Award of Rs. 50000 to selected interns.
- Also, Hostel accommodation will be provided to the summer interns at applicable hostel charges.
- Programs such as Lecture series, Poster sessions, Chalk the talk, Cultural activities, Diaries, and Sports will be held.
Selection process of Summer Internship Research Program (SRIP)
- The candidate’s overall profile will be reviewed including academic background, performance, research interests, alignment with proposed projects, and prior experience if any.
- The SRIP results are expected to be announced on the SRIP website and the emails will be sent to the selected interns by the end of March.
Steps to apply
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Next, select the ‘Prospective Interns’ option.
- Check the available projects (project code, title, and description) under the ‘Project’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ option on the upper left corner of the page.
- Lastly, fill in all the ‘Project details’ and other required information and click on the ‘Submit’ button to apply.
- Applicants are required to work with an IITGN faculty. Applicants are advised to review the list of participating faculty and the description of projects offered.
- Applicants may apply for internships based on their interests and prior experience. They are free to apply for projects outside of their declared degree specializations.
- Applicants will be required to present to the institute and submit a report at the end of the tenure.
|Internship period||Minimum duration of 8 weeks |
between 5th May to 15th July, 2023
|Opening of the application portal||10th February 2023|
|Closing of the application portal||5th March 2023|
For more education news and updates, click here.