Tezpur University Admissions 2022 into Distance Learning courses; apply now
The application portal for Tezpur University Admissions 2022 into Distance Learning courses is now open, here is all you should know about it.
Tezpur University is inviting online application forms for its distance learning programmes for the June Autumn semester of 2022. Candidates can now check out all the information about the Tezpur University Admissions 2022 into Distance Learning courses by visiting the official website and can apply for the same.
The Centre for Distance and Online Education (CDOE), Tezpur University will accept the online applications till the 31st of July, 2022 (without late fees) and the 30th of August, 2022 (with late fees).
Also read: Tezpur University released Admission cum Counselling notice for 2022-23; apply now
Here is the list of distance programmes available at Tezpur University:
- M A in Mass Communication and Journalism
- MA in Sociology
- MA in English
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Environmental & Disaster Management
- Diploma in Child Rights and Governance
Before filling out the Tezpur University admissions form, candidates must keep the following documents and details handy. The candidates will need:
- A valid email ID
- A scanned copy of the latest passport size photograph (not more than 6 months old) of the dimension of a maximum of 340 x 440 pixels
- An image of the candidate’s signature in the dimension of a maximum of 196 x 60 pixels
- Marksheets and Pass certificates of all the previously qualified examinations/ courses
- Candidates will also need to provide a password of their choice, which they will use to login into the university portal while completing the admission procedures
Steps to apply for Tezpur University Admissions 2022
- First of all, candidates will have to visit the official website of Tezpur University
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads “Online Admission (Autumn 2022) under ODL mode”
- Then click on the ‘New Registration’ button on the new webpage opened
- After this, candidates must read the instructions given, agree to them, and then get registered
- Once done, they can log in to the admission portal and fill up their forms
- Next, candidates will have to upload the necessary documents, as asked in the portal
- Then complete the final step by paying the application fee
- Lastly, take a printout copy of the application form and payment receipt of Tezpur University Admissions 2022 for future references
Important Dates for Tezpur University Admissions
|Starting of the application process – 8th of June, 2022|
|Application process ends on (without late fees) – 31st of July, 2022|
|Last Date to submit application (with late fees) – 30th of August, 2022|
For more Admission updates, click here.