Tezpur University released Admission cum Counselling notice for 2022-23; apply now
The Tezpur University has notified about the registration and filling in of the Application cum Counseling Form (ACF) in online mode for the 2022-23 session.
Tezpur University released a notification on 9th June concerning the Registration and filling in of the Application cum Counseling Form (ACF) for admission to various programmes offered by the University for the academic session 2022-23.
Tezpur University offers several undergraduate degrees/ diplomas/ certificates, postgraduate degrees/ diplomas, and Ph.D. degrees in various disciplines. The procedures for filling up the Application cum Counseling Form for sessions 2022-23 will be completed in online mode.
Also read: DUPGET 2022: Dates out for Dibrugarh University PG Admission test; all you should know
Seat reservation for B. Tech. Programs at Tezpur University
The candidates who have appeared in the JEE (Main) – 2022 can seek for admission to the B.Tech. programs in Tezpur University through two channels-
Open Seats through Central Counselling: 40% of the total seats shall be made available through the central counseling where candidates from any place in India can participate in the central counselling.
Northeastern (NE) States Quota Seats through BSSC-TU Counselling: 60% of the total seats shall be made available through the counselling by the B.Tech are reserved for the permanent residents of North-eastern (NE) states. While filling in the ACF form, candidates must produce the PRC (Permanent Residence Certificate) issued by the competent authority and JEE-Main-20022 admit card.
Note: Candidates who are permanent residents of NE states shall still be eligible to get admitted to the open seats through the central counselling procedure.
Candidates willing to apply for Tezpur University Admissions 2022-23 can visit the official website and apply for the same.
Admission to various M.Tech. programs in Tezpur University
Admission to various M.Tech. programs at Tezpur University will be done on the basis of
performance in the CUET (PG)-2022 conducted by NTA, or on the basis of valid scores in the GATE examination.
Admission to M.Sc. in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
For admission to M.Sc. in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology at Tezpur University, the applicant must hold the following eligibility criteria-
- Applicable with major/ honors in Physical/ Biological/ Agricultural/ Veterinary/ Fisheries Science in Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% marks.
- 50% marks or equivalent grade point in any of the specified subjects as well as in aggregate if not having major/honors in any of the specified subjects.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point in Pharmacy/ Engineering/ Technology/ Physician Assistant Course/ Medicine.
Admission to Ph.D. Programmes at Tezpur University
- Candidates need to appear in OWEE to be conducted by TUEE at examination centers in Guwahati and Tezpur.
- The candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination, but whose results are yet to be declared may be selected provisionally for admission to the Ph.D. program. Such candidates must produce mark sheets of the qualifying examination fulfilling the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
- If a provisionally selected candidate fails to produce the mark sheet of the qualifying examination at the time of admission, the seat will be offered to the next eligible candidate from the merit list.
Important dates for Tezpur University admission
|Program||Opening Date||Closing Date|
|B.Tech.||9th June 2022||15th July 2022|
|B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)||9th June 2022||7th July 2022|
|M.Tech. (Direct entry with valid GATE score)||9th June 2022||7th July 2022|
|Ph.D.||9th June 2022||7th July 2022|
|All programs admitted through the score of CUET (UG) and CUET (PG)||To be announced later||To be announced later|
B. Tech. (Lateral Entry)/
M. Tech. (GATE)/ Ph.D.
|Indian Student||General/ OBC/ OBC-NCL||₹ 600.00||₹ 800.00|
|Indian Student||SC/ST/ EWS/ PwD||₹ 300.00||₹ 400.00|
|International Student||Not Applicable||US $ 20.00||US $ 30.00|
For more Education News – Click here.