The Directorate of Higher Education has a scholarship scheme that will award combined merit scholarships to undergraduate and postgraduate degree students. This DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2023 owes to provide financial bursary on a monthly basis. Candidates intending to fill up the application forms can apply on or before the 30th of November, 2023. The selection of candidates will be done on a merit basis, following the constraints of budget allocation.
Table of Contents
|For UG course||Rs. 450/- per month|
|For PG course||Rs. 500/- per month|
- The minimum qualifying marks to apply for the scholarship shall be:
- For UG course: 60% in Higher Secondary Final year for those who apply for the Combined Merit Degree Scholarship scheme
- For PG course: 60% in General Degree Course for those, who apply for Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship scheme
- Students pursuing 1st semester general Degree and 1st semester general Master Degree course in Arts/ Science/ Commerce discipline in provincialized Govt. College or State/ Central University of Assam for the session 2023-24 are eligible for the scholarship scheme.
- The student must be a domicile of Assam.
- The students must have a valid (up-to-date) Active Bank Account in their name (Preferably in SBI).
- The candidate should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized Institution to apply for the DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2023.
- Certificate from the Registrar/ Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying (mandatory)
- Photocopy of 1st page of active bank account
- Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (i.e. HS/ UG)
- Aadhaar Card
DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2023: How to apply?
- Visit the official website for DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2023 using the link given below
- Get yourself registered by providing the necessary information
- After registration, log in and complete the application form by entering the relevant details
- Upload the essential documents in the prescribed format
- After the final submission of the online application form, take a printout and submit the hardcopy to the concerned Registrar/ Principal/ Head of the Institute along with the necessary copies of certificates/ documents
Once the student applies and submits the hardcopy of the application form and documents of DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2023 at the College or University, concerned authorities will need to compile and verify the application form and other relevant documents as per guidelines and instructions. After necessary verification, the concerned Registrar/ Principal/ Head of the Institution will need to submit the valid online application form along with all relevant certificates/ documents with the statement to the O/o Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019 under their seal and signature on or before 7th December 2023.
|Opening of submission of online applications||1st of November, 2023|
|Last date of submission of student scholarship data||30th November 2023|
|Last date of submission of verified application by institution to DHE||7th of December, 2023|
For more news and updates, click here.