JNV Coaching Programme 2022: Bharat Navodaya Abhiyan (BNA) to initiate the National Law Scholars Programme (NLSP) for the students of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs). This will be the programme for the students who want to pursue their careers in Law. The programme will accept only those students who have passed out from JNVs after completing their higher secondary courses (Class 12).
This JNV Coaching Programme 2022 will focus on the Common Law Entrance Test (CLAT), All India Law Entrance Test (AILET), Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHCET), Combine University Entrance Test (CUET), and other prominent entrance examinations through which admissions will be undertaken for the various courses of law.
The dates for CLAT 2022 had also been revised recently. The examination will now occur on the 19th of June 2022. And the registration procedure for AILET ended on the 7th of April, 2022. The AILET examinations for this year have commenced on the 1st of May 2022…(Read More..)
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the coaching programme can now complete the form fillup procedures in either online or offline format. The last date to apply for the programme is on the 3rd of June, 2022. Earlier the last date for the same was the 24th of May, 2022.
Table of Contents
JNV Coaching Programme 2022: Eligibility
- They must be a student of JNV.
- Students who are appearing for class 12th examinations under the current Academic Session (2021-2022), of any stream, can apply for the programme.
- The passed-out students (who have completed their 12 from JNV) can also apply.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website of the Bharat Navodaya Abhiyan
- Click NLSP (Residential) option under the ‘Our Initiative’ category
- Read all the details of the coaching programme and then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Now, fill up the Google Form given and submit it
Note: Please give all the information correctly as per the details of the candidates on the official documents. If anything is found misleading, during verification, there may be various official issues.
Selection for the programme
The selection will be done on the basis of the entrance test, and here are all the details about it:
- There will be an online exam (B-NAT or BNA National Aptitude Test), from which 50 candidates will be selected. However, passing this online examination will not finalize the selection for the programme.
- All the shortlisted candidates will then be invited for the second round, i.e. another test and interview will be conducted in offline mode in New Delhi (NCR).
- The selection in the interview round will only decide the final seats for the programme. The interviews for JNV Coaching Programme 2022 will be undertaken by the selection panel. They will consist of a senior officer from the Ministry of Education (GoI), a representative from BNA, and a senior lawyer.
- The final list will be announced after evaluating the candidates through this comprehensive and inclusive selection process.
- Students who have passed out from class 12, and are currently holding any degree will only be getting a limited number of scholarships.
Special mention to the Faculties
Under the JNV Coaching Programme 2022 (NLSP) there is a special provision. There will be a special preference for students who have been toppers in the English subject. The BNA authorities have officially requested PGT English from all JNVs to nominate their best students (up to 05) from the current 12th class for NLSP. Nominated students will have to follow the same application process and also get their names mentioned in the list being prepared by their respective school Principals. Nominations will be given due weightage by the BNA-NLSP selection committee (during the Interview).
The last date for submitting Nominations by PGT English under JNV Coaching Programme 2022, from all Navodaya Vidyalayas has also been extended to Friday, 3rd June 2022; along with the application deadline.
Fees regarding JNV Coaching Programme 2022
The most unique thing about the JNV Coaching programme 2022 is the fees for the programme. No fees will be applied to the students who have successfully qualified for the test. And so, the poor students who are unable to get quality coaching facilities will be highly benefitted from this initiative. The programme will run for one year, in a residential forum. It will be held in Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh). There are no fees even for the form-fillup procedures as well.
More information about the programme
The JNV Coaching programme 2022 (NLSP) has been launched in partnership with the Government of India’s Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Government of India. All selected students will be housed on a fully-residential BNA campus. After the programme, Scholars will be provided with a need-based lifelong support system through mentorship and access to relevant opportunities.
The candidates will also get various privileges even after the completion of the one-year programme. Students will have lifetime access to a highly intellectual and influential group of mentors from the BNA international network after the successful completion of the programme. Exceptional Students may also have the opportunity to apply to top foreign universities as well as receive full scholarships to pursue Law degrees in India and abroad.
Along with preparatory classes for Law entrance tests, students enrolled in the JNV Coaching Programme 2022 will also receive seminars, workshops, and mentorship to develop 21st-century leadership and other critical life skills to prepare them for college, careers, and their life ahead. They will also assist and participate in certain community programmes and personality development initiatives.
For more education news, click here.