The State Bank of India (SBI) is inviting online applications for the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales). The recruitment drive shall come to an end on the 27th of September, 2022. Therefore, interested candidates are welcomed before and on the mentioned date.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 has vacancies for a total of 5008 posts in the clerical cadre. Out of which a total of 359 posts are available for the North Eastern States.
Table of Contents
Eligibility for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022
The standard eligibility criteria laid down by SBI for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 are as mentioned:
- Candidates’ age should not be below 20 years and exceed 28 years as of the 1st of August, 2022, i.e. they must have been born between of 2nd of August, 1994 and the 1st of August, 2002 with both the days inclusive.
- Age Relaxation as per category-wise:
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PwD (Unreserved): 10 years
- PwD (OBC): 13 years
- PwD (SC/ST): 15 years
- Candidates must be graduates in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Candidates having an integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before the 30th of November, 2022.
- Students who are in their final year or semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before the 30th of November, 2022.
How to apply?
Interested candidates can apply online for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 through the following steps given below:
- At first, candidates need to visit the official portal of SBI
- Then go to the “Latest Announcements” section
- There click on the “Apply Online” button next to the Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) link
- Candidates will now have to enter all the required educational and personal details
- Next, upload the essential documents along with your photograph and signature
- After this, complete the payment procedure by paying the application fee
- At last, click on the “submit” button
- If needed take a printout copy of the payment receipt and application form.
Candidates can check out the online application fees for different categories for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 below. The online payments can be carried out by the provided options, i.e., Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or UPI.
- General/OBC/EWS – Rs. 750 (including intimation charges)
- SC/ST/PWD – NIL
The seat matrix for the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) of SBI out of a total of 359 posts in the North Eastern States is as follows:
|State||No. of seats|
Here are the key dates regarding SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022:
- Online application started on: 7th of September, 2022
- Online application end date: 27th of September, 2022
In case any technical or other issues arise, candidates can directly contact the official portal.
For more educational news, click here.