AAI Recruitment 2023: The Airport Authority of India (AAI) posted the official notice for AAI Recruitment 2023 on its website on October 14, 2023. This job opportunity aims to hire people for 496 open positions in the Air Traffic Control department under the Junior Executive post.
For interested candidates, the online application process for AAI Recruitment 2023 started on the 1st of November 2023 and will remain open until the 30th of November 2023. To access comprehensive information regarding the recruitment, including the details mentioned in the notification, kindly refer to this article.
Table of Contents
Vacancies of AAI Recruitment 2023
The vacancies of AAI Recruitment 2023 are open for Junior Executive positions under the Air Traffic Control Department. The information on vacancies is given below:
|Category||Number of Posts|
The remuneration for candidates selected in the AAI Recruitment 2023 will include salary and other allowances. The salary details are given below:
- Pay Scale (Industrial Dearness Allowances) Junior Executive [Group-B: E-1 level]: Rs.40000 – 3% – 140000
- Emoluments: In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks at 35% of Basic pay, House Rent Allowance (HRA), and other benefits which include Central Provident Fund (CPF), Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits, etc. are admissible to the selected candidates as per AAI Rules.
- The CTC per annum for the post of Junior Executive would be Rs.13 lakhs (approximately)
(i) Age Criteria
The age of candidates applying for the Junior Executive position under AAI Recruitment 2023 must not be above 27 years as of November 30, 2023. Relaxations in the upper age limit shall be as given below:
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- PwBD: 10 years
- AAI regular service holders: 10 years
- Ex-Serviceman: As prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time to time
Note: The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted.
(ii) Educational Criteria
To apply for the AAI Recruitment 2023, the candidates must be Indian National, and have the educational qualifications as given below:
- The candidates must have a ‘Full-Time Regular Bachelor’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics OR a Full-Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester’s curriculum).
- The candidates shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subjects in 10th or 12th standard).
- The degree should be:
- From a Recognized/ Deemed university or from an apex institution i.e. (IIT/ IIMs/ XLRI/ TISS etc.) recognized by Govt. of India; and
- Percentage of marks: Pass marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E./B. Tech/ B. Sc. (Engg.) can apply if the required qualification is specified as a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Departmental candidates possessing recognized degrees as per the required minimum qualification, obtained through part-time/ correspondence/ distance education mode shall be eligible to apply
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste certificate (if Applicable)
- Graduation document
- Non-Objectionable Certificate/ NOC (if applicable)
How to apply?
To apply for AAI Recruitment 2023, the candidates must follow these steps:
- The candidate must click on the ‘Online Application Portal’ option as directed below in the Important Link section
- At the first onset, they must register using their name, email, and their phone number
- Next, log in using the username and password communicated to the registered phone number and email
- Enter the personal details and information about educational qualifications
- Upload the necessary images/ documents and pay the fee using any one of the available options
- After completing these steps, preview all the information entered and submit the form
- Lastly, download the application form and the payment receipt for future reference
|General/ EWS and OBC candidates||₹ 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI and Female candidates||No fee required|
- The selection process for AAI Recruitment 2023 will consist of 2 stages.
- The first stage will be an Objective Type Online Examination.
- Then, candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the Online examination and they will be called for the next stage.
- The second stage will be Application Verification/ Voice Test/ Psychoactive Substances Test/ Psychological Assessment Test/ Medical Test/ Background Verification, as applicable for the post or any other test, as may be decided by the competent authority at any stage during the recruitment process.
- During the Application Verification process, all the shortlisted candidates will have to produce Original Certificates along with proof of identity and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the Certificates.
- Applicants currently employed in the Central Government, State Government, Autonomous Organizations, or Public Sector companies must furnish a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from their current employer during the Application Verification process.
- The selection of the candidates will be as per the merit list prepared based on their performance in the Online examination, subject to qualifying the voice test, negative test report for consumption of Psychoactive Substances, including Psychological Assessment Test, Medical Test and Background Verification, as applicable for the post, and subject to meeting all other eligibility criteria prescribed for the post.
For the recruitment of Junior Executives (Air Traffic Control), candidates need to appear in an online objective-type test, and the pattern of the test will be as given below:
- There will be two parts of the question paper.
- Part A will be related to General information and Part B will comprise subject specification.
- There will be 120 questions in total, and each question will carry 1 mark.
- There will not be any negative marking for wrong answers attempted by the candidate.
- The medium of the test will be Hindi/ English (Bilingual) and candidates will get 120 minutes to complete the paper.
|General Intelligence/ Reasoning||15|
|General Aptitude/ Numerical Ability||15|
|General Knowledge/ Awareness||10|
There will be 60 questions (1 mark each) which will comprise the basics of Physics and Mathematics in Concept and Application. All the questions will be set according to the Class 12 level.
To cover the topics, candidates can follow the books listed below as these are standard books covering all the syllabus.
|General English||Objective General English New Revised Edition by R.S Aggarwal and Vikas Aggarwal|
|General Knowledge/ Awareness||Lucent’s General Knowledge, Manorama Year Book|
|General Intelligence/ Reasoning||A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal|
|General Aptitude/ Numerical Ability||Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal|
|Physics (upto class 12)||NCERT, SL Arora/ HC Verma|
|Mathematics (up to class 12)||NCERT, RD Sharma/ RS Aggarwal|
|Opening of the application portal||01-11-2023|
|Last date to apply||30-11-2023|
|Release of Admit Cards||Not declared yet|
|Written Test AAI Recruitment 2023||Not declared yet|
For more educational news, click here.