The Joint CSIR-UGC NET examination dates have been released by National Testing Agency (NTA) on its official website. The correction window will open from today. The correction window will open till 23 August 2022. The new dates for the registration had ended on the 17th of August, 2022 as earlier the registration dates were to be completed on the 10th of August 2022. The registration dates were extended by the authorities. The exam will start on the 16th of September 2022.
The NTA released the notification on 11th July 2022 regarding the Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2022 session exam. The Joint CSIR-UGC NET Fellowship program is aimed at National Science & Technology Human Resource Development. CSIR awards a large number of JRFs each year to candidates after qualifying for the Test conducted by CSIR twice a year in June and December sessions.
Joint CSIR-UGC NET examination dates released on the official website
On the recent notice released by the NTA, it has released information regarding the Joint CSIR-UGC NET examination dates. The examination will start on the 16th of September and will end on the 19th of September 2022. The important dates regarding the examination are given below:
|Start of Online registration||11th July 2022|
|End of Online registration||17th August 2022 (05:00 pm)|
|Last Date for the Online Successful Fee payment||17th August 2022 (11:50 pm)|
|Correction Window||19 – 23 August 2022|
|Date of issue of admit card||not yet announced|
|Date of Examination||16 – 19 September|
All about the exam
The Joint CSIR-UGC NET examination dates have been released and the students have started their preparation in a full manner. Let us once look at the important points regarding the exam:
- Pattern– The Test will consist of three parts viz. A,B,C. All the parts will consist of objective type, multiple choice questions.
- Part ‘A’ shall be common to all subjects.
- Part ‘B’ shall contain subject-related conventional MCQs
- Part ‘C’ shall contain higher-order questions
- Duration– The test will be of 180 minutes (03 hours)
- Medium– The Medium of the paper will be Bi-lingual (English and Hindi)
- Mode of Exam– Computer Based Test (CBT)
For more educational news, click here.