The Board of Secondary Education of Assam (SEBA) has made an official announcement recently about the online registration process for class nine students across the state for the academic year 2022. The SEBA registration process will start from today onwards, i.e. 19th of April 2022.
In the recent notification, SEBA has directed all the heads of high schools and higher secondary schools in the state to start collecting the necessary details and data from the class nine students. This year, the registration process is to be completed by all the schools in online mode. The SEBA registration process will be carried out by the school authorities and they will be accompanied by the Head of the respective school.
Table of Contents
Assam SEBA Registration 2022: How to register?
Here are steps or guidelines that schools authorities need to follow while completing the steps of the SEBA registration process for Class 9 students of the year 2022.
- Firstly the school has to visit the official website of SEBA.
- Then go to the Online Registration 2022 option given on the website.
- There in the registration portal, the school has to click on the School Login button.
- The school then has to sign using the credentials, that is the school code as a user ID and the password, which was assigned last year during the SEBA registration process in 2021.
- In case of the password has been lost or forgotten, the school has to collect the password from the concerned Member Secretary of the Regional Office of SEBA of the respective district.
- After successfully signing in and before starting the registration process, the school has to update its details, if there is any change in the details earlier provided.
- From the portal, the Head of the school has to download the Data Capture Sheet uploaded by SEBA and take a printout copy in order to share it with the class nine students to collect all their details.
- After completing the collection of all relevant information from students, authorities need will need to upload the students’ details with utmost care.
- Along with other details, school authorities will also need to upload the scanned images of the Birth Certificate of the students. And in case of unavailability of a Birth Certificate, they can go for a certificate provided by the Head of the school, mentioning the exact date of birth.
- Also, a soft copy of the passport size photograph and signature of the student must be provided.
- After completion of adding the students’ names to the registration list and making payments, the head of the institutes will need to recheck all the information and then generate the final list, i.e. Form No. 50 from the registration portal.
- Once the proper verification of all the details in Form 50 is done errorlessly, the Officer in charge of the HSLC/ AHM Exam centre would need to collect the printout of Form no. 50 and submit it to the Office of the Inspector of schools.
SEBA Registrations 2022: Important Dates
|Starting of online SEBA registrations||19th April 2022|
|Closing of online SEBA registration process||15th June 2022|
|Last date for online payment and challan generation||15th June 2022|
|Last date for challan payment at SBI Bank||18th June 2022|
|Last date for generating the final list or Form no. 50||18th June 2022|
|Last date for submission of the final list by feeder schools to the center in charge||20th June 2022|
|Last date for submission of the final list at the office of the Inspector of schools||24th June 2022|
The registration fee for the class nine students is Rs. 150 per student. The payment of the SEBA class 9 registration fees can be made via online mode or through the SBI challan. If one wishes to pay the fee amount online mode, they can choose to pay for it by using a debit card, credit card, or internet banking as per their convenience.
For more Education news and updates, click here.